Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pieces from my week

Nothing feels quite like finishing a snazzy pair of socks! And, nothing feels quite like realizing I Kirchner stitched the second sock shut two rows too early. Sigh. Nothing feels like unraveling a toe, and joining in new yarn to get the toe right.

***

My boy introduced me to a new little girl in his class (he's 5.5). He said they were in love, and it was real. Well, I guess I won't have to explain eHarmony to him.

***

I tried Twitter. I found myself almost caring if Kelly Ripa made her flight back to the U.S. Apparently, she needs sleep just as much as I do.

***

The room freshener makes my office smell like a Smurf bordello.

***

My boy would not keep his hands out of the ice bin at the movie theater concession stand. So, I used some of Cesar Millan's Dog Whispering tricks on him. They really work! Now my boy knows I'm the alpha dog. He's thinks his mom should get me a better leash.

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Never had to take out Kirchner...that must have hurt!

Persnickety Ticker said...

Just how many Smurf bordellos have you visited?

Word Vert: dotingi. Yeah...that sounds like something you would do to keep from being bored.